Shiver 兩樣顫動

同樣天團有同樣曲名

風格迥異卻都漾人心扉

同樣是愛人們的心底呼喊…

一方情慾…

一方痴傻

讓人聽來不禁發顫

這就是愛一個人的痴迷

「不回應並不代表沒有感情」

但再滿腔的熱情也抵擋不了…

漠視!

「若無其事…原來是最狠的報負」

套段敻虹的詩句:「煙水雲霧的山深處,愛和傷害,同一個泉脈。」 

(by the way~這兩首都翻的聽的哼唱的很是情願心甘)

Coldplay-酷玩

So I look in your direction                                                     所以我眼底只有你

But you pay me no attention, do you?                                 但你卻對我毫不在意,是不?

I know you don't listen to me.                                              我知道你沒在聽

'cause you say you see straight through me, don't you?     因為你根本無視於我,不是嗎?!




And on and on from the moment I wake                              日復日的從晨...

To the moment I sleep,                                                        ...到昏

I'll be there by your side,                                                     我將都守著你

Just you try and stop me,                                                    別試著阻止...

I'll be waiting in line,                                                            我等在你跟前

Just to see if you care.                                                         看你是否在意…哼!




Did you want me to change?                                               你想要我改變嗎?

Well I changed for good.                                                     能變良善嗎?(其實是想變你要的樣子)

And I want you to know.                                                     只想要你知道

That you'll always get your way                                          你總是依然故我

I wanted to say,                                                                  我想說…


Don't you Shiver?                                                                難道你不自覺發顫?

Shiver                                                                                  顫動

Sing it loud and clear                                                          我就是要講的你清楚明白




I'll always be waiting for you,                                             我總是等在那裡

So you know how much I need you,                                   所以你知道我多需要你

But you never even see me, do you?                                 但你從未正視我…是不?!

And is this my final chance of getting you?                        這是最後得到你的機會嗎?



And on and on from the moment I wake                            日復日的從晨...

To the moment I sleep,                                                      ...到昏

I'll be there by your side,                                                   我將都守著你

Just you try and stop me,                                                  別試著阻止我...

I'll be waiting in line,                                                          等在你眼前

Just to see if you care.                                                       看你是否在意…哼!

 

 

Oh, oh, oh, oh.                                                                   喔喔喔喔

Did you want me to change?                                             你想要我改變嗎?

Well I changed for good.                                                   能變良善嗎?

And I want you to know.                                                   只想要你知道

That you'll always get your way                                        你總是依然故我

I wanted to say,                                                                我想說…


Don't you Shiver?                                                              難道你不發顫?!

Don't you Shiver?                                                              難道你不怕?!

Sing it loud and clear.                                                       就講清楚明白

I'll always be waiting for you.                                           我總是為你守候


Yeah I'll always be waiting for you.                                  是的,我會等你...

Yeah I'll always be waiting for you.                                  守著你…

Yeah I'll always be waiting for you.                                  等在那裡…

For you,                                                                         只為你...

I will always be waiting.                                                   弱水三千…只取一瓢飲

And it's you I see, but you don't see me.                         我在乎你…但你並不

And it's you I hear, so loud and so clear                          我聆聽你...多麼清晰而明確

I sing it loud and clear.                                                     我只為你吟唱

And I'll always be waiting for you.                                    我只為你守候

So I look in your direction,                                               所以我心向著你

But you pay me no attention,                                          但你總是不鳥我

And you know how much I need you,                              對於我的在乎…你是知道的

But you never even see me.                                            但你甚至從未…正視我!

 

Shiver-Marron 5 魔力紅

 

You build me up                                            你造就我

You knock me down                                      ...毀滅我

Provoke a smile                                             挑釁的笑

And make me frown                                       讓我不悅

You are the queen of runaround                   你是搪塞界的閃躲天后

You know it's true                                          你知道我說的是真



You chew me up                                               你咀嚼我

And spit me out                                                ....撕裂我

Enjoy the taste                                                 沉浸那滋味

I leave in your mouth                                        遠離你嘴

You look at me                                                   你看我

I look at you                                                       我看你

Neither of us know what to do                           我們都不知該當如何


There may not                                                     可能沒有

Be another way to your heart                             通往你心扉的路

So I guess I'd better find a new way in               所以我最好挖新(心?!)的

I shiver when I hear your name                          一聽你名字我就顫科

Think about you but it's not the same                  想著你但已今非昔比

I won't be satisfied 'till I'm under your skin          直至你的肌膚底層…我才感到心滿意足

 



Immobilized by the thought of you                       想著你我就動彈不得

Paralyzed by the sight of you                               看著你我就癱軟

Hypnotized by the words you say                        你說的一切就像催眠話術

Not true but I believe 'em anyway                       這麼如夢似幻讓我信以為真

So come to bed It's getting late                           所以來睡吧~很晚了...

There's no more time for us to waste                   沒有多餘的時光可浪費

Remember how my body tastes                            憶起我肉體的滋味了嗎?

You feel your heart begin to race                          你是否也心跳加速了呢?

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    Shiver Coldplay Maroon 5
    全站熱搜

    Serendipity0212 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()