Kings of Convenience~好自在樂團!!(看成溝通之王的舉手@@)

Erik Glambek Boe和Eriend Oye來自挪威,

多麼清新的旋律…彷彿在夕陽草地吹迎著秋風。

而這MV的舞步…不正是脫俗版的PSY嗎?!

中間許多段間奏都讓人中毒,不停的跳針,又不停的陷進…琴階的躍動。

讓人不由自主的開心起來…

這old school的舞風…你是不是也想隨處跳上一段~

或著跟著耳機…輕巧巧的點點你的心頭。

(MV開頭的小男生,假掰程度更勝主唱。哈~)

I'd Rather Dance With you 我情願與您跳舞

 

I'd rather dance with you than talk with you,                        

與其與你談上話,我更愛與你來一段舞

So why don't we just move into the other room.                   

那麼…我們為何不移往另個房間呢

There's space for us to shake, and 'hey, I like this tune'.      

那兒有空間讓我們盡情搖擺,並說著:嘿~我喜歡這調調

Even if I could hear what you said,                                        

縱然我可以聽你說什麼

I doubt my reply would be interesting for you to hear.          

但我實在懷疑你會對我的回話有興趣

Because I haven't read a single book all year                       

因為去年一整年我連本書都沒看...

And the only film I saw, I didn't like it at all.                           

唯一看的那部電影…我還不愛!XDDDD

I'd rather dance. I'd rather dance than talk with you.[X3]     

我寧願跳舞...比起與你對上話兒,我更愛與你跳上一段

The music's too loud.                                                              

音樂太吵了

And the noise from the crowd. Increases the chance of misinterpretation.   

加上人群中的雜音,會增加我們交談誤解的機會。

So let your hips do the talking.                                               

所以啦~讓你的屁屁搖擺就當是談話

I'll make you laugh by acting like the guy who sings,             

我會學唱歌的那傢伙,讓你笑的合不攏嘴。

And you'll make me smile by really getting into the swing.     

你也會讓我開心,當你真的跟進去旋律裡而擺蕩

Getting into the swing.[X中毒]                                                 

盡情擺蕩呀~盡情搖擺~

I'd rather dance. I'd rather dance than talk with you.[X4]      

我寧願跳舞。與你談話…我寧願與你來一段舞

(迷死人的彈奏旋律)

I'd rather dance than talk with you.[X3]                                 

說正格的…我真的更愛與你跳上一段

arrow
arrow

    Serendipity0212 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()